About this Groundworks Edition
As part of this year's a2ru conference we are piloting our new scholarship platform, GroundWorks. We invite authors selected for inclusion in this year's conference program to also prepare an extended abstract. This will be reviewed in a two-stage process with feedback at both stages. The first is a short letter of interest where you will be asked to provide a summary of your project. The second will ask you to detail your project by creating a narrative with supporting media.
We’re looking for projects with:
- the arts at their core,
- a mix of disciplines engaged,
- a research component to at least part of project,
- an attention to the nuances and complexities of arts-integrative work,
- outcomes with demonstrated impact,
- innovative processes that lead to new modes of interdisciplinary production, and
- a demonstrated understanding of the project’s context and precedent.
To learn more about Groundworks - an arts-integrative and peer review publishing platform created by a2ru - you can read more in the platform description